There are several links to different TP53 databases available on the web. Several resources are not updated anymore and may contain obsolete data. It is recommended to use up-to-date resources.
- The IARC TP53 Database (this database, curated and up-to-date)
- The p53 database by Thierry Soussi (curated and up-to-date)
- The database of germline TP53 mutations in Prague (not updated anymore)
- p53 Knowledgebase at Singapore (not updated anymore, obsolete version of IARC database)
- Human p53 database and software, N. Cariello (1997) (obsolete)