Reference sequences used to annotate TP53 gene variations
- The Genomic sequence, NC_000017.10 is now used (since R17 version) as default for describing mutations at the genome level. Exon-intron boundaries for the main p53 isoform and polymorphic sites are shown here.
- Coding and protein sequence with residue numbers, amino-acids, highlighted CpG sites and exon-intron boundaries.
- NCBI link to cDNA sequence corresponding to the NM_000546 isoform.
Other links to human sequences
Sequences in other species
- Protein sequence alignment
- Structure of p53 C. Elegans Ortholog Cep-1
- Structure of Mouse p53 core domain
- Download p53 core domain and Rasmol viewer
- p53 core domains bound to DNA
- p53 core domain bound to the ankyrin and SH3 domains of 53BP2
- p53 core domain bound to the Brct Region of 53Bp1
- p53 core domains (2) bound to the Brct Regions (2) of 53Bp1
- p53 tetramerization domain (residues 326-356)
- p53 tetramerization domain (X-ray)
- p53 transactivation domain bound to mdm2